This is the second Liebster Award that I have been nominated for this summer. Last time (click here) my nomination came from The Scientific Beauty; this time I was nominated by Kelly Lynne. Thanks, ladies
So, what is the “Liebster Award?” Basically it is just a way to get to know fellow bloggers and become part of a big cyber family It is a chance to ask like-minded people questions and answer theirs – kind of like a chain letter (remember those?!).
Here are Kelly’s questions & my answers:
- 1. Why did you begin blogging?
I started blogging a few months ago as a means to express myself. It is a way for me to just be creative and have fun. Also, I really love meeting new people through it – you guys are amazing <3
- 2. One thing that makes you happy?
Something that makes me extremely happy is traveling. I love visiting far off places (Europe especially), trying new things and photographing my experiences. Adventure is a must!
- 3. What is your favorite quote?
“Life is not about finding yourself, it is about creating yourself.”
- 4. Where do you come from?
I was born and raised in Portland, Oregon & am still happily living here.
- 5. What are your top five favorite blogs?
Five of my favorite blogs would have to be: Craftiness Is Not Optional, Lauren Conrad, The Purl Bee, P.S. I Made This, & Positively Splendid.
- 6. What or who inspires you the most?
I cannot give all of the credit to just one person, for, so many people have encouraged and excited me throughout my existence. One person whom has certainly touched my heart, though, is Louis Zamperini. I fell in love with his story a couple years ago and am now EXTREMELY excited that they are making it into a movie (lets hope they do it justice). His story absolutely inspired me and I became addicted to re-reading it. Whenever I feel like life is too hard to handle, I think “if Louis, with the help of our Father in Heaven, could overcome starvation, severe abuse and utter torture, then I can surely make it through this.” I love you Louis.
- 7. If you could invite three people (living or dead) to dinner, who would it be?
That is a tough question because I absolutely love history and there are so many heroic individuals that I am dying to meet. Three people I would definitely invite, though, would have to be Louis Zamperini, Ronald Reagan, and Peter.
- 8. What is your favorite social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.?
Pinterest and Instagram are my favorites. I pretty much hate twitter and Facebook is starting to really annoy me.
- 9. What is your favorite post that you have written?
One of my favorite posts is Perfect Peach Cupcakes (click here and let me know what you think! ).
- 10. What is the hardest thing you have found about blogging?
The hardest thing I have found about blogging, so far, is just staying consistent and organized with it.
The five bloggers I would like to nominate are:
My questions for them (you) are:
- Do your family and friends know that you are blogging?
- What is your favorite pastry?
- How would you describe your style: retro, classic, artsy, etc.?
- Which social media is your favorite: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Tumblr?
- What is your favorite post that you have written? (include link)
- Three items at the top of your bucket list are?
- Do you lie in truth or dare?
- What is one of your favorite movies?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
- How many books do you read a year?
- Write a post answering the questions you were given.
- Thank/link the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate five other bloggers for this “award.”
- Have fun! <3
Thanks for reading! XOXOXO